What It Does
In an independent 90-day study, 1 participants replaced one meal a day with Shakeology ® and exercised regularly.
- “I felt full and didn’t struggle with hunger.”
- “I felt a better sustained energy throughout the day.”
- “I have tons of energy. I feel so healthy!”
- “I replaced all my vitamin supplements. I felt healthy and energized.”
- “I was able to think more clearly and stay focused.”
- “I have more energy, less cravings, more endurance, and feel more youthful.”
- “Shakeology reduced my appetite and increased my energy so that I could accomplish more things throughout the day.”
- “I have tried a lot of protein shakes and meal-replacement-type drinks, and Shakeology is the best tasting of them all. I mix it with a bit of soy milk and ice, and it tastes like an ice cream shake!”
- They reduced oxidative stress, a risk factor for degenerative diseases, by as much as 90%.
- They lowered their total cholesterol levels by an average of 30% and their “bad” cholesterol levels by an average of 38%.
- They reduced their cardiovascular risk factors by an average of 24%.
How It Works*
This patent-pending daily nutritional shake helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. A proprietary blend of digestive enzymes and prebiotics helps your body progressively eliminate the toxins that build up over time from eating today’s highly processed foods.
At the same time, whole-food ingredients deliver the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings, allowing your body to shed stored fat while the more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients help reduce free radical damage that can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.
What’s In It
Even if you searched all over the world, you probably wouldn’t be able to find all of the 70-plus, ultra-high-quality ingredients we’ve included in Shakeology. Not only do you get a wide range of essential nutrients, from the fruits and vegetables you should be eating more of every day, you’ll also get the benefits of important foods from all around the world—foods that the latest scientific research has shown to be highly advantageous to your well-being.
More than 70 different ingredients were chosen from around the world for their potency and bioavailability (the ability to deliver the nutrients your body needs). Here are the key nutrient groups that these ingredients deliver:*
- Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build long, lean muscles and reduce food cravings
- Prebiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption
- Antioxidants and Phytonutrients to help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases
- Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for